Author(s): Grant Abbott
Finance and Investment
Whether you have or are considering a self-managed super fund (SMSF), are advising on a SMSF as an accountant, financial planner, auditor or product developer, or simply have an interest in Australia's $700 billion super powerhouse, The Guru's Guide to SMSFs will become your "Go-To Guide" and SMSF pathway for years to come.
Written by Australia's leading SMSF expert and adviser, Grant Abbott, The Guru's Guide to SMSFs will take you through:
- The "What," the "Why" and the benefits of creating a SMSF and a Family SMSF,
- Strategically benefiting from the SMSF law and how you can set your own rules to manage your Fund,
- Making the most of contribution and investment rules to help you become a SMSF millionaire,
- The investment rules of a SMSF and running multiple investment strategies at once,
- Making the most of borrowing rules with your Fund,
- The Pension Transfer Balance Cap rules and setting up the new and improved SMSF Version 2.0 - what it is and how it works,
- Using a SMSF as a strong, secure estate planning vehicle, and
- When and where to combine various trust vehicles with a SMSF.