Perfect for planning and enjoying a stress-free family holiday, this easy-to-use guide book is packed with insider tips and information on the best family-friendly activities and attractions.
Admire the views from the Eiffel Tower, build sandcastles on the beaches of the French Riviera or marvel at the majesty of Versailles. From recommendations of child-friendly restaurants to suggestions for rainy-day activities, this guide book takes the work out of planning a family trip to France.
Inside Family Guide France-
- Each major listing includes details of the closest toilets, the nearest places to grab a snack or meal, what do if it rains, and where kids can play and let off steam
- Contains cartoons, quizzes and gamesto keep young travellers happy all day long
- Detailed coloured mapsof all the major attractions and areas help you navigate with ease
- Colour-coded area guidesmake it easy to find information
- At-a-glance pageshighlight all the best sights and activities in each areaso you can plan your day quickly
- Features expert suggestionsfor the best places for families to stay, eat and shop
- Gives essential travel information, including transport, visa and health information
- CoversAlsace, Lorraine, the Champagne region, Le Nord, Picardy, Paris, Normandy, Brittany, the Loire Valley, Burgundy, the Franche-ComtU, the RhPne Valley, the French Alps, the Massif Central, PUrigord, Quercy, Gascony, Poitou, Aquitaine, the Pyrenees, Languedoc-Roussillon, Provence, the CPte d'Azur, Corsica and more
Looking for a comprehensive guide to France? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide France. Only going to Paris? Try Family Guide Paris.