Author(s): Insight Guides
INSIGHT GUIDES ENGLAND
Let us guide you on every step of your travels...
Inspirational travel guide with fascinating historical insights and stunning imagery, now with free eBook.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to England is all you need to plan your perfect trip, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like the Tower of London, York Minister, Oxford, The Lake District and Stone Henge, and cultural gems like the National Gallery, Merseyside Maritime Museum and Stratford-upon-Avon.
FEATURES OF THIS TRAVEL GUIDE TO ENGLAND:
- Inspirational colour photography discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights immerse yourself in England's rich history and culture, and learn all about stately homes, English pubs and the Royal Family
- Practical full-colour maps with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Editor's Choice uncover the best of England with our pick of the region's top destinations
- Key tips and essential information packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool download the free app and eBook to access this and bonus content from your phone or tablet
- Covers Central London, The City and Southwark, Kensington and Chelsea, Day Trips along the Thames, The Thames Valley, Oxford, The Cotswolds, Shakespeare Country, Cambridge, East Anglia, Canterbury and the Southeast, Brighton and the Downs, Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset, Bath, The West Country, Hereford and the Welsh Borders, Derby to the East Coast, The Peak District, The Northwest, The Lake District, York, Yorkshire, The Northeast
Looking for a focused guide to some of England's best loved towns and cities? Check out our Insight Guides Great Breaks range for detailed and inspirational guides to the British Isles.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.