By joining the The Constant Reader Rewards program customers can earn reward points when making in-store purchases of full price items and gift vouchers.
Constant Reader Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
- The Constant Reader Reward Card must be presented at time of purchase for amounts to be accrued.
- Vouchers are issued for every $100 spent.
- Amounts that do not add up to $100 or are a part over $100 will be carried over to the next month.
- Amounts less than $100 are carried over until the total of $100 is reached and a voucher issued or the 12 month period is reached.
- Rewards are accrued on all items in the shop excluding Books on sale or any items being discounted for any other special or offer.
- Rewards are accrued on the purchase of gift vouchers but not on the redemption of gift vouchers.
- Rewards are not accrued on the reward voucher portion of any sale.
- Rewards are not accrued on credit note sales.
- Vouchers are issued at the beginning of each month for the previous 12 months.
- Vouchers must be physically presented at the time of purchase to be able to redeem their value.
- Vouchers are only valid for 3 months from the date noted on the voucher.
- Constant Reader reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Constant Reader will make every effort to advise members of these changes through the email or mailing addresses provided by the member.
- Constant Reader gives no warranty of the continued availability of the Constant Reader Reward Program.
- Constant Reader reserves the right to terminate the reward program at any time. If the program is terminated vouchers issued will be honoured so long as they are still valid in accordance with (11).